Saturday, April 24, 2010

Allie's 11th Birthday Party!

Allie turned 11 this year and wanted a "Dance Party". It was her golden birthday--she turned 11 on the 11th!!:) The cake was a hit with a "peace" theme. Decorated by yours truly--I was very proud of myself!
Allie's good friend, Claire, came to help her set up!

The party animals!! Allie asked them to dress in their Funkiest dance style. They were all so cute and every girl dressed up!!


During the party we had a dance competition and two different groups had to make up a dance and then perform it for the entire group. Lauren and her friends helped the girls with the moves. We had a strobe light and a disco ball upstairs. It was so much fun!!
Groovy, baby!!




2 comments:

  1. It certainly looks like it was an entertaining party. The theme was great, and the girls also seem to be playing along with the theme quite well. I liked how they dressed up for the party. Tomorrow is my daughter’s 8th birthday and she has demanded a Finding Nemo party, as she was watching the movie a few days ago. My husband and I have arranged the party at one of the best venues in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete