Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vampire Mania!


Okay--I'm grateful to Stephenie Meyer for sparking an interest in reading for my daughters. Taylor is an avid reader and Lauren read the "Twilight" series with passion. (I didn't think Lauren would willingly read anything!):) Then, of course we had to go see the midnight showing of "Twilight" which was very fun! I read the books with passion, too. We even had Twilight shirts and everything! I can't believe I stayed awake passed 10 PM. Well, I think my girls have vampire mania--and I think my niece Maggie has joined them! They recently took a trip to the mall and found this shirt--"I Kissed a Vampire and I liked it!". They had to get one for Maggie and I had to get a picture! I think any vampire would love to bite any of these necks!

No comments:

Post a Comment